Thank you for your interest in our website and our services. For us, data forms the basis of excellent service. However, our most important asset is our customers’ trust. It is our highest priority to protect customer data and to only use it in the way that our customers expect. The data protection information below should therefore inform you about the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and other applicable data protection provisions.
1. General Information
1.1 WebPros HoldCo B.V., Strawinskylaan 3127, 10772X Amsterdam (hereinafter “WP”, “we” or “us”), including its affiliates and subsidiaries of the WebPros group of companies, is responsible for the operation of this website. WP attaches the utmost importance to the protection of your personal data.
1.2 If you have questions regarding data protection, you can contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details below:
WebPros HoldCo B.V.
2. Processing of personal data and transfer to third parties
2.2 If you contact us (e.g., via a request to firstname.lastname@example.org), we will collect, process and use only such personal data that you have communicated to us and is necessary to process and answer your request.
4. Processing of personal data in connection with digital services
4.1 We use the Google service reCaptcha to determine whether a person or a computer makes a specific entry in our contact or newsletter form. Google uses the following information to determine if you are a human being or a computer: IP address of the terminal device you are using, the website you are visiting and on which the captcha is integrated, the date and duration of the visit, the identification data of the browser and operating system type used, Google account if you are logged in to Google, mouse movements on the reCaptcha areas and tasks for which you must identify images. The legal basis for the described data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f General Data Protection Regulation. There is a legitimate interest on our part in this data processing to ensure the security of our website and to protect us from automated input (attacks).
5. Provision of personal data and storage periods
Your personal data is provided on a voluntary basis. You are not legally obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you do not want to provide us with your personal data, it does not have any consequences for you other than you may not be able to use our services. Personal data that you provide to us via our website is only saved until the purpose for which it was processed has been served. Deviating storage periods may arise from a legitimate interest on the part of WP (e.g., to guarantee data security and to prevent abuse). Personal data, which we must save due to statutory or contractual storage obligations, is blocked.
6. Your rights
To exercise your rights as per the GDPR to
– the information on the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data (art. 15 GDPR),
– the correction and completion of incorrect and incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR)
– the deletion of your personal data, and, if it has been made available to sub-processors, that WP informs such sub-processors of the application for deletion (art. 17 GDPR),
– a restriction regarding the processing of your personal data (art. 18 GDPR),
– the data portability so that you are provided with your personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data to another responsible party without obstruction (art. 20 GDPR),
– the revocation of an issued consent; the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing undertaken on the basis on the consent before the revocation (art. 7 GDPR), and
– an objection to the data processing (art. 21 GDPR),
you can contact the Data Protection Officer of WP, (email@example.com) at any time. In addition, you have the right to raise a complaint at the competent supervisory authority if you regard the data processing to be incompatible with the GDPR (art. 77 GDPR).